How To Make Google Voice International Calls
Google Voice, Google’s calling services app is one of the best user service apps which Google has ever developed. Google Voice lets you send and receive international calls for a free or inexpensive rate. As a more inexpensive Skype rival, Google Voice also allows individuals to make free PC-to-PC calls and calls as cheap as one cent each minute for a few countries.
To make and receive international calls in Google Voice, you are required to have a Google Voice number. It functions such as any other mobile number, and you can provide your Google Voice number to anybody to contact you.
But you need to remember that Google Voice is just available in the United States with a United States mobile number. If you live outside the United States and would like to make a call using Google Voice, you can try using Google Hangouts. In this guide, we will elaborately discuss how to make google voice international calls.
How To Make Google Voice International Calls?
Google Voice is a modern method to make international phone calls from different devices. You can effortlessly make international phone calls with Google Voice from any web browser, Android phone, and iPhone or iPad.
For making international calls, you will need to add credits to your Google Voice account. The cost of google voice international calls differs depending on the country you are calling to. In the below guide we will elaborately discuss how to make google voice international calls from the web browser, an Android phone, and an iPhone or iPad. So, let’s begin.
How To Make Google Voice International Calls From The Web Browser
- Firstly, visit Google Voice. Go to the Google Voice site from any web browser. If you are outside the United States, you will be forwarded to Google Chat or Hangouts as Google Voice might not be accessible in your country.
- Now, you have to sign in. Under the Sign In Box, you need to type in your Gmail address and password. It is your one Google ID for every Google service. Tap the “Sign in” button to continue.
- You are also required to check your credits. Before initiating the call, check first if you have sufficient credits. You will need to bear per minute charges for a specific call. In addition, you can view your available calling credit at the bottom of the left panel.
- Then, start the call. After you have confirmed you have sufficient credits, tap the “Call” button on the header of the left panel.
- After that, enter the mobile number you want to call. A small window will emerge just beneath the “Call” button. You need to enter the mobile number to call in the first field, then choose the mobile number you will use to send this call from the drop-down list. Google Voice will then call the mobile number you have chosen and connect you to the number you are calling. Ensure that you have entered the mobile number with the correct prefix and country code.
- Tap the “Connect” button on the bottommost of the window. Google Voice will now call your mobile to start the call. You are required to answer it.
- After you have replied to your phone, Google Voice will then call the mobile number you have entered and connect you to it. You have to wait for the receiver to reply. To end a call, simply tap the red color mobile icon in the small window.
How To Make Google Voice International Calls From An Android Phone
- Firstly, you are required to open the Google Voice App on the Android phone you are using.
- The Google Voice app’s dialer screen appears like your normal dialer with call records or contact lists on-screen. You are required to click the dialer button in the Google Voice app.
- Type in the phone number with the correct prefix and country code, as it is an international call.
- The call will go through, and you will be informed of the charges you will pay for that call. Wait for the receiver to reply. International calling on Google Voice is not free, though, you will get the service of google voice international calls free of charge if you call from the United States to Canada.
How To Make International Calls With Google Voice On iPhone Or Ipad
- Firstly, you have to open the Google Voice app on your iPhone or iPad and log in to your Google Voice account, if required.
- Then, click the Dial icon, and enter the mobile number of the individual you want to make a call with. Ensure that you have entered the correct country code before the mobile number.
- Finally, click the phone icon to initiate your call. You will hear a message informing you of the international calling charge for your call.
Making google voice international calls is very easy. Regrettably, it is not available all over the world, and it is broadly used for professional and workplace purposes. The finest aspect about making international calls on Google Voice is that the google voice international calls rates are more inexpensive.
At times, an average call anywhere will cost less than 0.50 dollars each minute, which is very little than your phone carrier service provider will charge you. In this guide, we have discussed making a google voice international call. After reading this article, we are hopeful that you have already known everything about this subject.