Are you getting overwhelmed by the number of calls in your Google Voice account? This is a common issue for every Google Voice user. We also face this problem. But if you are looking for a way to delete them quickly and easily? Then this article is for you. Here we will show you how to delete calls in Google Voice. We will show you a simple process of a few steps in this discussion. After reading this writing carefully, then it will be easiest for you to delete calls from Google Voice. So, let’s get started to grab the how-to Delete Calls in Google Voice.
Why Do You Need To Delete Calls in Google Voice?
This is a relevant question to all the people who are going to delete their calls from Google Voice. With that, this section will help you to know why should you delete your calls from Google Voice. So, let’s see some of the reasons for deleting calls from Google Voice.
- Calls in Google Voice can clutter up your voicemail and inbox. So, to get rid of this problem, you may need to delete the calls from the list.
- Deleting calls in Google Voice is a quick and easy way to clean up your voicemail and inbox. If you don’t like overloaded call logs then you may delete calls from your Google Voice.
- If you think some calls are sensitive and they should not be on your call list when the conversation is over then you may delete them. In this case, the deleting feature of Google Voice will help you a lot.
- If you are like most organized people and want to keep everything organized then you may delete your calls from Google Voice. Because deleting calls in Google Voice is a great way to keep your voicemail and inbox organized and clean.
How to Delete Calls in Google Voice on Android
Android is a popular operating system for smartphones and TV. There are huge users of this operating system all over the world. So many Android users are a user of Google Voice who doesn’t know how to delete calls from Google Voice from their operating system. To help them, I prepare the following recipe that will give you a proper way to delete calls. Let’s see.
- First of all, you have to open the Google Voice app on your Android app. This is always the first step whatever you want to do.
- After opening the app, you will have to tap on the three lines in the top left corner of your phone screen.
- When you click on the three-line button, you will find some other options there. From these options, you will have to click on “settings”.
- Then you have to scroll down the screen. At one point, you will find another option called ‘calls’ You have to select the “calls” option.
- Then you will find another option called ‘Recent Calls’. Under “recent calls,” you’ll see a list of all your recent calls, as well as options to delete, replay, or star them.
- You have to select the delete option to delete the calls. The delete is presented by the trash icon. You have to swipe left on it and then tap on the trash can icon.
This is the proper way of deleting calls from your Google Voice account by using the Android operating system. If you are a user of an iPhone then the process is almost the same. But let’s see the process again.
How to Delete Calls in Google Voice on iPhone
The call-deleting process of Android and iPhone is the same. There is no difference. Between both the process. That’s why I make the process short. Let’s learn that too.
- Open the Google Voice app on your iPhone and sign in.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app to open the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings”.
- Then tap on “Calls”.
- Under “Calls”, you will see a list of your recent calls.
- Find the call you want to delete. To delete a call, swipe left on it and then tap on “Delete”.
Thus, the deletion process comes to an end successfully. I hope the process I show you here will help you with your needs. You will be able to delete your calls from your Google Voice account. Now you learn to Delete Calls in Google Voice. This why you can solve to Delete Calls in Google Voice accounts.
Meet the Best Bulk Google Voice Seller
We are one of the most popular Google Voice Number sellers online. Our service is available from any part of the world. If you want to buy Google Voice from us then let’s have a look at our most popular packages. You may buy from us any package at any time.
- 2 Google Voice Number
- 5 Google Voice Number
- 10 Google Voice Number
- 20 Google Voice Number
- 50 Google Voice Number
- 100 Google Voice Number
- 300 Google Voice Number
- 500 Google Voice Number
Follow This Easy Step To Delete Calls in Google Voice
Google Voice is a popular internet-based phone service that allows users to make calls, send texts, and manage voicemails. However, if you have too many calls in your history, it can be overwhelming to find the ones you want. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete calls in Google Voice in just a few easy steps.
Step 1: Log in to Google Voice To get started, log in to your Google Voice account. You can do this by going to voice.google.com and entering your email address and password.
Step 2: Access call history On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see several options such as “Messages”, “Calls”, “Voicemail,” and more. Click on the “Calls” option to access your call history.
Step 3: Select the call you want to delete Scroll down through your call history until you find the call you want to delete. Once you’ve located it, click on the three dots on the right side of the call entry and select “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Confirm the deletion After clicking “Delete”, Google Voice will ask you to confirm whether you really want to delete the call. Click “Delete” again to confirm.
Step 5: Repeat for all unwanted calls Repeat steps 3-4 for any other calls you wish to delete. If you have a large number of unwanted calls, you can also use the “Select all” checkbox at the top of the list to delete multiple calls at once.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully deleted calls from your Google Voice call history. Remember that deleting a call only removes it from your history – it does not delete any associated voicemails or messages. If you want to delete those as well, you’ll need to do so separately.
Although it is possible to delete calls from your Google Voice history, it’s important to remember that these deleted calls are still stored in Google’s systems. If you need to permanently delete a call from your account for any reason, please contact Google directly for assistance. We are offering Google Voice accounts on our website. If you want, then you may buy Google Voice accounts from us and enjoy all its features. Hope you get an idea on Delete Calls in Google Voice.
In conclusion, deleting calls in Google Voice is a simple and straightforward process. By following the steps outlined above, you can quickly remove any unwanted calls from your call history, making it easier to find the ones you need.